Friday, January 12, 2018

Bohol - Zoocolate Thrills


Writing this blog as I am taking a time off work. I was so busy last Christmas season and wasn't able to update my blog for a fourth Bohol escapade post. And now, considering that I am kind of feeling under the weather, I just had to distract myself fromt the excruciating pain that resides in my chest. 

Anyway, back to the blog post. Haha. After passing through the man-made forest, we arrived in Zoocolate Thrills Theme Park. I wasn't able to take photos of the entrance since it was starting to drizzle and I had to find cover for my camera. An adult entrance was PHP99. As I entered, I fell in love with the pony at first sight. I forgot her name. I remember it starting with the letter F. She was so friendly and kept grazing at the grass. A guide met us at the entrance and led us to her. I asked the guide if it was okay to touch her, and he nodded. So I touched her like there was no tomorrow. Haha. It was my first time to be up close and personal with a horse—let alone a pony. A PONY! She was so magical! ♥ Mark had a mighty good time enjoying my reactions to everything I find cute and amazing and wonderful. I always caught him smiling at me. 

There was this HUGE python. Caps on the "huge" because it was bigger than that of the pythons in Cebu Zoo (see my blog post regarding Cebu Zoo here). I also got to see crocodiles and other exotic animals. ♥ Unfortunately, I took shots of them but it turned out to be blurry so I won't include them here. What a waste. 

The tiger was the main attraction here. Her name was Maja and she was an average size (it was my first time see one so average is HUGE). It left me in awe and scared at the same time. Her roars were loud, like she wanted to tell us that we were in her territory. Maja deserved to be in the wild though. 

A married couple with their three-year-old daughter visited the tiger just after us. The mom was like pulling her daughter toward the tiger's cage and I noticed the tiger eyeing on her daughter. I told the mom, "Please don't bring her close to the tiger. Her claws can still get out of the cage and might hurt your daughter." I just can't believe sometimes that there are still parents who are too shallow to notice the welfare of their child.

There were guinea pigs, rabbits, and a cobra. The cobra was so aggressive that I was glad that it was kept in a glass box with quadruple locks. Haha. 

Until next time, loves!

Here is the summary of the ranks so far:

1) Loboc River
2) ???
3) Zoocolate Thrills
4) ???
5) Hinagdanan Cave
6) Man-made Forest



















Thank you, Zoocolate Thrills! Until next time (on a good sunny day) ♥ 

4 out of 6 tourist spots done!

P.S. I AM STILL NOT OVER THE PONY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs