Sunday, November 12, 2017

Bohol - Loboc River


Aaaaaaah! Finally! I am proud to say that I have finally toured Bohol, all thanks to my husband, Mark. After so many frequent visits to Bohol (and my countless persuasion to Mark and at last, he gave in), we toured six different tourist spots in just one afternoon. Bringing your own vehicle to Bohol was definitely a great idea. In the beginning, it was a hassle since there was so much paperwork to do, but having it on another island is a different story. The purpose of our visit was to pay our respects to Mark's late brother who died two years ago. It was his death anniversary. Aaah, I just don't know where to begin. Well, at least let me start at the very beginning. 


Mark picked me up from work with our packed bags and dinner and we went directly to the pier. We rode the Cebu-Ubay shipping line, J&N. Our ticket costs PHP250 and the ticket for our motorcycle costs PHP400. The ship departs at 9 p.m. It was a 5-hour travel, so we arrived at Ubay around 2 in the morning. We took off to Mabini in the dead of the night. I would like to inform everyone that Bohol has a few street lights so it was very dark. It took us 45 minutes to arrive at Mark's house so it was really reassuring for me since my thoughts go haywire when it comes to ghosts and monsters. Haha.

On the first day (November 9, 2017), it was Maco's death anniversary so we paid our respects and visited his grave. It has been two years since his passing. There are times when we would think of what ifs. But God can only answer that.

On the second day was when we decided to tour! We rode our motorcycle and traveled all the way to Loboc. It took us 2 hours and 30 minutes so we had to take stops to rest our butts. Haha. Our first stop was the famous floating restaurant in Loboc. There was no queue at all. The people accommodated us so fast that the last thing we knew was that we were already on the boat! Spectacular, isn't it? I was so hyped and excited that every time I caught a glimpse of Mark, he was already smiling at me since I was so giddy. ♥ We were wearing matching shirts, unintentionally advertising Aliwagwag Falls in Davao Oriental. Haha.

The unlimited buffet costs PHP550. We were accompanied with beautiful music as we navigated through Loboc river. The singer can even sing Taiwanese songs, Mark had rounds of crabs to boot (me, with their chicken—Mmmmm, chicken), and I was in trance with nature. It was all so spectacular! We also got to see dances from the locals there. It was so jolly and everyone was so happy!

I have to be honest here. Prior to all this, we were soaked from the pouring rain. But as they always say, there's always a rainbow after some rain. ;) Thank you, Lord, for such a beautiful adventure.♥

I would have to rate this Bohol experience a superb 10 out of 10. ♥

P.S. It is such a wonder how three little falls can form such a majestic river. Scroll down to see that photo. C:

Until next time!




















































Thank you, Loboc! Until next time! ♥ 

1 out of 6 tourists spots done!





2 comments:

  1. I would love to go there soon with my future hubby! Thanks for noting down the expenses!

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs