Sunday, October 22, 2017

Baby Sophie's 1st Birthday


I drove all the way to Consolacion to meet this certain cutie and surely, I wasn't disappointed. Babies are balls of pure innocence. Baby Sophie was the epitome of it. She was my first toddler muse. ♥ I always wanted to try shooting with a toddler or a baby and Baby Sophie gave me that chance. 

I also get to set foot in a place where I never know existed. Haha. There's this amazing place (like a park) behind City Mall, Consolacion where you get to see greens everywhere. The trees were outlined and bent like it was planted on purposed to look that way. It was such a beautiful place to stroll or to jog or to bring out your dogs. Luckily, it was cloudy so Chai and I just sat and enjoyed the breeze. 

When Sophie arrived, it was like a sight of an angel. ♥ Chai and I kept smiling at her. At first, she was being cautious, but slowly and eventually, she opened up to us. I sometimes laughed since Chai did her best to give me her best picture-perfect smile and imagine the ways of doing so (I love you, BFF). I actually brought an umbrella in case it would rain, but thank you, God, you didn't let it happen.  

This reminds me—I should set up a Facebook page for my photography to increase the publicity. Haha. 

Anyway, enjoy her cuteness! ♥ Because Chai and I definitely did!












----------------------------------------







photography
Mau S. Villamor







photography assistant
Chai Padin







For any photography inquiries or artistic collaborations, please don't hesitate to e-mail me at
loveslashfrog@gmail.com






or PM me on Facebook ( a faster way to get to me)
https://www.facebook.com/mauiiicakes






No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs