Saturday, September 2, 2017

STK Ta Bai!


I just realized that I've been exploring new places nowadays! A big yay for me. I usually am lazy when it comes to heading out and planning out where to go next. I think the only place I usually frequent would be Ayala. I am thankful for friends like Su. She brings out the explorer in me. Haha! 

This time, we headed to a place no other than the famous STK Ta Bai restaurant located on #6 Orchid Street, Capitol Site, Cebu City. There's also one at SM Seaside Branch, 3rd floor Skypark behind the bowling centre. Choose which one is convenient for you. As for our case, we dined in the main branch which is near the Capitol site. 

The place itself was mesmerizing—an ancestral home made as a restaurant. As you dine, you get to enjoy the scrumptious and mouth-watering food as well as the antiques, old religious sculptures, World War II artifacts, old family photos and paintings, and many more. It was spectacular and creepy at the same time. Haha. You get me. 

Unfortunately, I forgot to take a photo of the menu with their respective prices. You can check them online here. However, there aren't prices indicated so part of me lost the opportunity to take a shot of the prices for you, guys. Though I personally recommend their squid with oyster sauce. It was so savory! 

So of course, I took a lot of photos for blogging purposes. Little did I know that time, that I took something else. 









Please do remember this photo above. :D




















As Mark, Su, Tim, Kuya Shaun and Ate Jo (it was literally a triple date) made their way to the exit, I took my time being captivated by all the antiques. There was this VIP room for diners to book just before the exit, so they were all waiting for me there. I saw this family portrait and took a photo. It was the last shot I took of that place and I made my way to them. 

I took a look at the VIP room as I entered and no one was in the room but US. 

When I reviewed all the shots for my blog that night so I could delete the blurred ones, I noticed something at the lower left of this photo. It seems like a woman with long hair was taking a glancing peek at the camera. She was peeking form the VIP room entrance. It crept me out because, remember? There wasn't anyone in that room but us. 

I don't know about you guys but this is the first photo I took that I, myself, couldn't explain.

When I showed this to my friends who were with me that time a moment later, their hair stood at tits end and told me to upload it to Creepy Pasta. 

Well, it's up to you if you believe me or not

I'm not bringing the place a bad name or anything; I just wanted to share one experience of mine. Setting that aside, you guys should really try out their squid. ♥ 


Anyway, what do you guys think of my look?




photos taken by Mark

Surplus jumper
Any white shirt
Payless floral flats




2 comments:

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs