Saturday, September 16, 2017

Freedom


This was the first time in a long time that I have had a decent photography project that I've been wanting to try on. Since there were only a few places with decent neon lights in them, we had to pick a place where we can freely take shots and not be stared at by people. So I browsed the internet for places with lights on Google images and Cafe Racer was one of the results. And I thought to myself, Hey. I have never been here. Might as well hit two birds with one stone. Cafe Racer it was! So my friends and I all went to North Reclemation and spent the night away drinking beer, chatting non-stop, and eating pizza. 

I didn't really achieve the neon lights photoject (photography + project—a term I came up with ages ago when I started photography) that I've been planning to capture. One, the place mostly emits red and orange, which was hard (wanted blue, green, and pink); and second, because of my lens. Come to think of it, I need to invest a new one since I have a wedding to shoot this December.

It was Tine's first time to be shot as a muse for a project and I was pretty impressed. Somehow, as I reviewed and edited the shots I took, it somehow emitted a form of rebellion, thus the title for this photoject. Never be afraid to do the things that makes you feel free.

Till next time, guys. xo










----------------------------------------------










photography & make-up
Mau S. Villamor












muse
Christine Rojas











Special thanks to 
Mary Palompon, Sheena Licos, & Reichel Padin












For any photographic inquiries or artistic collaborations,  please don't hesitate to e-mail me at 
loveslashfrog@gmail.com





or PM me on Facebook (a faster way to get to me)
https://www.facebook.com/mauiiicakes









No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs