Wednesday, January 29, 2014

One of those Days


There are just some days wherein a girl is too lazy to wear extravagant clothes, dresses, sandals, heels, anything that can make a person stare at you for a second or two. Well, this outfit was one of those days. Have you experienced those days too?
I've noticed that my past three looks consist of the colors grey, white and black... The weather must have taken a toll on me. Summer is coming. So might unless wait for my mood to cover up more bright and vibrant outfits in the future. Lol!

These shots were taken by my best friend, Kimmy. Since my camera's settings were totally manual, she had a hard time adjusting to things. See for yourself.



Yaaaay to the blurred me! Lol! Kidding aside, she might kill me for this. :x




I love how comfortably this top can be. You can button it all up and tadaaaa, you have yourself a turtle neck blouse. I, on the other hand, didn't. I portrayed this top as perky and free, knowing that it is loose and breathable.

Like my jumper dress from my previous blog post, this top has been in hibernation for months. I've been reviving old clothes as we know it and I think it's time to show them the light of day again.


What do you think of my lazy look?

photos taken by Kimberly Lavarez

Oxygen Top
Black Leggings
Payless Silver Flats
Rock Star Bracelet

P.S. Still haven't figured out why my photos are still pixelated in quality. :I If you have any ideas why it has resulted to this, please do tell me in the comment section. xoxo




9 comments:

  1. Way to go Mau! ;) Here's a (y) for your blog! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. There all nice, If I say so myself. The lazy look, looks like ---lazy? ehehhe AND you know that I am not good with the camera. huhuhuhu. I'll improve in the near future. Please bear with me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. ;) At least I looked decent in the bluured shots you took. C; xoxo

      Delete
  3. Bash You look good in the clothes your wearing hehehehehe good pick!! and kim thx sa mga shoots :D keep up the good work my B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bash .... I love you!! nxt time well do the shoot :X :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bash you look good on the clothes your wearing!! nice picks!!.. Kim thanks for the shoot :D you work good :P bash keep on the good work and always stay as you are cheerful and loving!! I love you always my B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L basha :D muah :* :P Nxt time ill do the shoot hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment made me smile here at the office. Thank you C:

      And yes, you will be my official photographer since I'm everyone else's. :C

      Delete
    2. It just means your loved labs. You have the eye for things that others cant see... :) But I can be your photographer if you want me to be. :)

      I'll take it anyday ;D

      Delete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs